Have we got news for you!
Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
Published: 03 May 2019
Highlight’s Anthony Madden took part in the London Marathon over the weekend to raise money for the Dementia Revolution.
As Charity of the Year for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon, Alzheimer’s Society and Alzheimer’s Research UK joined forces for a year-long campaign to power ground-breaking dementia research, overthrow old attitudes and lead the charge towards a cure.
Anthony completed the marathon in an impressive 3 hours 47 minutes and 8 seconds – a fantastic achievement!
Here are a few words from him…
“The marathon was an amazing experience, with supporters cheering everyone on the for the whole 26-mile route – without them, I would have really struggled. Crossing the finish line with my family watching made it all worthwhile.”
If you’d like to donate to Anthony’s cause, it’s not too late.
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS